I'd like to be able to say I've been busy. But I haven't really been all that busy. I've been working some and then not working some. What in the hell have I been doing? Good question.
--- Things I have been doing and/or thinking about as of late: ---
1. Getting settled in our new apartment. Buying furniture, finding homes for all over our worldly possessions , wondering what we'll hang where, figuring out how the heat works, etc. It's a process, y'all.
2. Trying to get back into a healthy-ish pattern. One that includes 5 days of workouts per week and doesn't include me eating everything in sight like a crazed monster.
3. READING! Just finished Rules of Civility: A Novel And starting Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" and The Woman Upstairs (Vintage Contemporaries)
4. Enjoying the Fall but mentally and spiritually preparing myself for my tenth(!) NYC winter. And by winter I mean 5 consecutive months of Amy freezing her ass off all the time.
5. Pondering Halloween costumes and figuring out how in the heck to make them.
6. Doing laundry. Just because I can.
Now. What have you been up to?