You already know about all of my many blogger crushes. But what about all my other lady crushes?! We can't leave them out, can we? There are so many crush worthy gals out there, so be forewarned; I may be back with more of these. Here's a start though; a collection of beautiful, talented, inspiring women that are the objects of my ooey-gooey crush affection. Enjoy!
1. Tina Fey: Making people who say women aren't funny feel like idiots. Also saw her on 6th Ave in front of Rockefeller, she is one good lookin' lady.
2. Kate Winslet: An amazingly talented actress and classically beautiful. I can stare at her for a long time, trying to understand how she looks like that.
3. Minka Kelly: She is just so stinkin' pretty. And so annoyingly adorable in jeans, cowboy boots and a plaid button up on a recent Friday Night Lights (one of the best shows on tv, btdubs).
4. Keri Russell: I've worshiped her since Felicity. She is just so lovely! And effortless style which is a very crushworthy attribute in my opinion.
7. Elie Krieger: I love her signature healthy approach to cooking. I love that her recipes are still very delicious. And I love the food styling in her cookbooks.
8. Whitney Port: A little embarrassing to admit, yes. But she is so adorably sweet and real and level-headed I can't help but constantly root for her.
9. Ani DiFranco: I am always moved by her music and her lyrics but seeing her in concert made me fall in love with her even more. She leaves everything on the stage and it's a beautiful thing to see.